If you have any questions or would like to discuss our beliefs, please contact us.
- The Bible, as originally written, is the inspired and infallible Word of God. It is our supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- God is one and exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
God the Father initiates creation and redemption.
- Jesus Christ, God the Son, is sent by the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He is fully God and fully human.
- God the Holy Spirit is sent by the Father and the Son to convict the world of sin, bear witness about Jesus, give us new birth, and dwell within every believer.
- God created and sustains the universe and everything in it.
- God created human beings in His own image, equal before God and distinct as male and female. God designed marriage to be a covenantal, lifelong union between a man and a woman that reflects the relationship between Christ and His Church.
- All human beings have been corrupted by their sin and are subject to God’s judgment.
- Salvation is by grace through faith alone in our Lord Jesus Christ. Through His perfect life, substitutionary death and bodily resurrection, all who believe in Him are forgiven their sins, declared righteous and granted eternal life.
- Those who have been saved are being transformed by the Holy Spirit to become like Jesus Christ.
- The Church is comprised of all those whom God has saved into His family and meets regularly in local gatherings to build one another up for service and witness.
- The baptism of believers symbolises their union with Jesus Christ in His death and resurrection. The Lord’s Supper is a remembrance, thanksgiving and proclamation of the death of Jesus.
- All believers are gifted by the Holy Spirit to build up the Church.
- Jesus Christ sends us to make disciples of all nations, calling them to repent and believe the gospel.
- Jesus Christ will return to judge everyone, raising His people to live with Him forever in His new kingdom. Unrepentant sinners will face eternal punishment.