- Praise God for answering prayer for Sharon’s dad, Cheryl’s dad, and David’s mum. Pray for care decisions for Lois’ dad.
- Pray for the upcoming ‘Forgiveness’ seminar that it will help all of us in our relationships.
- Pray for David and Bee Keow May as they transition to study at Regent College, Vancouver for a year.
- The Seymours (Diaspora ministry to Japanese in Melbourne)
- Pray for all the ongoing ministry as our leaders reach out to the guests with acts of kindness (e.g. correcting job resumes) and invitations to social and church activities.
- Our group Hike to the You Yangs ranges set for Saturday 3rd of August.
- Pray for our Japanese young Christians who are preparing to return to Japan, or the ones who have recently moved back to Japan and are facing loneliness.
- Wit & Helen BoondeKuhn (Church planting in Wang Daeng, North Thailand)
- After 3 years, there are currently 4 believers. Praise God.
- Pray for our Sunday morning gatherings and those who are currently seeking or on their discipleship journey.
- The basket weaving group to prosper and the sewing project soon to begin.
- Thanksgiving for the setting up of a ministry amongst addicts.