- Let’s continue to pray for baby Lucas and his parents Karen and Jerry. Lucas is slowly gaining weight as he recovers from surgery. Pray that he will be able to drink more milk and gain weight quickly.
- Pray for our Mandarin congregation. Pray for new families and students to find a home in this community and to grow spiritually.
- Let’s pray for our uni students ministry as they continue to meet together and prepare to welcome new and returning students to our community. Pray that we will be a very welcoming, friendly and helpful community to all visitors.
- Please pray for churches in China. New religious law will come into effect today. Basically the authority wants total control (24/7 monitoring) over all religious activities but will give nothing in return. We are hoping for their inability to follow up and to execute their strategy. For example, China’s One-Belt-One-Road initiative started with great fanfare, but lately it started to fizzle out. In Northern China, pockets of churches have started to experience persecution. No one knows how it will turn out until the dust settles.
- Pray for the team visiting AKS in India. They are having good interaction with the community.
- Pray for the Seymours in Melbourne who are seeking to reach the Japanese. Pray for opportunities to make friends and those in the seekers bible study.