- Give thanks for Pr Lou’s kidney transplant. Pray for good recovery and that his body will continue to accept and adjust to the kidney.
- Pray for all of us as we invite people to our Christmas events, and for good opportunities to speak to people about who Jesus is and why he came.
- Pray for Aida and Sim, as Aida goes to be with her father in Malaysia who has lung and liver cancer. Pray for God’s healing for him. Give thanks that Sim is better from an inner ear problem last weekend.
- Greg Seymour will be attending a leaders’ conference organised by AFES (Australian Fellowship of Evangelical students) in Canberra this weekend. He hopes to meet some Japanese students and outreach workers there, and learn what might be done in the Victorian context, where currently there is no direct outreach to Japanese students.
- Pray for healing – John Blakely having radiotherapy; Pam Blakely for her lungs; Jonathan James following recent prostate surgery.
- Alan & Connie – Praise God for Alan’s message on Jonah 3. This Friday they will be travelling to Sydney & Brisbane to meet supporters – pray for safety, good health and meaningful time.