- Pray for Sim (MCCC manager) & Aida and family. Aida’s dad (a believer) has been diagnosed with liver and lung cancer this week (in KL). Pray for healing for Aida’s dad and also wisdom as to how to best care for and support him.
- Pray for people contacted through Open Chapel. Many have been challenged to follow the Lord; others with deep needs have been ministered to and prayed for.
- For Christmas outreach preparations at church and for us all to reach out personally.
- Alan & Connie Ch’ng will be visiting us and their supporters from 23 November to 18 December. They are currently serving with the Navigators in the US and have been our Global Partners for over 30 years. Alan is preaching at CrossCulture this Sunday, 26 November on Jonah 3. Pray for good connections with all their supporters and Life Groups.
- Pray for our Global Partners as they prepare for upcoming Christmas period; for opportunities to share the good news.
- Pray for Bright Solutions in Vietnam – that they will receive good orders for their products for the Christmas season.